Cicéron (De natura deorum 45 av. J-C.)
– The Panama Papers in the troubled waters of shipbreaking
– Alang is the first class beaching for Maersk
– More and more oil platforms on the beach
– A North Korean freighter to be scrapped in Mexico
– The Spanish aircraft carrier is looking for her final destination
– The latest news from in situ breakings of shipwrecks
– Corruption and violence go together. Both diseases are contagious. They are growing larger and larger and take root. Police, armies, rangers, airport officers are stricken. 19 known dead men among the poachers and the rangers and other law defenders during the last 3 months.
– Ensnaring and poisoning are on the increase.
– The smuggling tracks are shifting and sometimes surprising. Ex: Ivory from the United States of America to Kenya.
– Global turtles’ black market is on the rise. Until $ 10,000 US per unit.
– Hippopotamus ivory is settling down as a substitute to elephant ivory.
– Bad luck for them. It’s a newly rumored that the geckos can cure AIDS.
– One of long drug is coming back in the news: the venom of scorpion.
– Mistreated wildlife is on view on social network and the internet.
– The strengthening of sanctions after poaching and smuggling is notable.
Those who live in housing projects will not really be removed from their usual surroundings. The type of cruise ship that is Harmony of the Seas are apartment blocks. On land, the tendency is to their burst. At sea, they are considered as progress. 6,360 passengers are threatened by seasickness, gastroenteritis, and the crumbling of old fashioned decorations. They are serviced by 2,400 crew members of 70 nationalities living in tight quarters in the lower decks, similarly to the time of the Titanic.